How Long Did It Take For You To Lose Weight?

Options
It took me 3 months to shift the pounds.

Replies

• peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    still working on it.
  • bevtyndall
    bevtyndall Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    the first week i started i lost w eight
    but sometimes u only lose a pound a week
    i have lost 18 pounds but it took me 3 months
    and im still working on more
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've been really working on losing weight for about 2 months and in tihs time I've lost 19 pounds. Some weeks I'll have a larger amount drop and others I won't move. I just got off a three week period without a change and dropped 4.5 pounds. It varies constantly.

Good luck!

37422413.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • 156almost
    156almost Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am at 3 and a half months and have lost 43 pounds. I have noticed that it has not been a consisenten weight loss. There are weeks were I will drop several pounds and then weeks where I only lose a 1 pound. Plus water weight and waste weight play tricks on you!!!
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am at 3 and a half months and have lost 43 pounds. I have noticed that it has not been a consisenten weight loss. There are weeks were I will drop several pounds and then weeks where I only lose a 1 pound. Plus water weight and waste weight play tricks on you!!!
    post like this drive me crazy lol
    but seriously good for you.
    i've been at it for 3 months and have lost 13 lbs :/ but guys do lose faster than women.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds the first week. I have been averaging one pound a week since then. 19 pound total. I am happy with that.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 188 pounds and its taken me 6.5 years....slow and steady :)
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    six months
  • louiselavender
    Options
    I've been watching my calories for about 2 and a half months and I haven't lost any. I am dealing with limited mobility and no thyroid.
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It's been 80 days and I have lost 10.5 pounds. Took a while as I started with 1200 calories, as soon as I upped them to 1400, the pounds came off way faster :)
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    8 mos to lose 54lbs and still going, some weeks it was a stand still and other no problem just lost..hang in there!!
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ive been at for about 10 months now.. and ive lost 22 pounds.. yeah siriously.. ive been working out..at first my food intake was eh.. soso.. but i got sirious since like January.. and since then i lost 10 pounds.. LOL.. so sad 10 pounds in 4 months.. lol eh .. its ok i have a lifetime to loose the rest.

oh wow.. i just noticed my clicker says 23 pounds .. woop woop i was wrong.. lol
  • paintedr3d
    Options
    Almost a month and close to 30lbs for me. But I work my *kitten* off on the cardio, I do 2x more than normal people. And I'm pretty determined to do it. It's not really about losing weight and that's where your going wrong, it's about changing your lifestyle for the better and healthier. Just change your attitude a tad and everything will fall in to place.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 pounds in 8 months, still have 20 to go.
  • 19andneverthesame
    Options
    It goes back and forth I lost more in the beginning, like 19 pounds in 9 -10 weeks
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It's taken me 5 weeks to lose 19 lbs. A couple of the weeks, I stayed the same weight-mostly from water weight & TOM. If it weren't for TOM right now, I'd be shifting things around till I saw progress.
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A little over 3.5 months to drop 41.4 lbs. I'm almost to the original Ultimate Goal Weight I set. I've since lowered that by 15lbs.

ETA 4.5 months. Not 3.5. I started Dec 27.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    2 years and 4 months to date.
  • Caramel_24
    Caramel_24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Been on this since November 2012, lost 30lbs in that time. I go up and down. But thought I would have lost more in that time. Oh well the body works in mysterious ways.