FIRST noticeable CHANGE!!!

Options
So I wear panty hose and a skrit to work every day- the same one - military uniform- and every day the both roll down on themselves- its annoying but i had gotten use to it. Then all of a sudden, they stayed right where they were suppose to stay, no rolling down nothing, they fit like they are suppose to!!!!!

Replies

• Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    AWESOME :flowerforyou:
  • misstrish03
    Options
    I had a similar feeling...a pair of jeans that used to sit a little lower because my butt was too big, now sit right where they are supposed to :)
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    That is Fantastic!!! Doing the happy dance for you!!! Keep up the AWESOME work. :bigsmile:
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    SWEEEET!

I noticed this weekend that a pair of linen-like (not stretchy) capris that fit me perfectly last summer, I can now take them off without even unbuttoning/unzipping them. They just slide off! That's a beautiful thing.

Congratulations lady!
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I bet that was a good feeling. Keep up with the changes you've made, you'll get to goal before you know it!

:flowerforyou:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!!! I've had a really rough few days (not relating to weight loss- see my blog for my info if intrested) and all of your support has put a smile on my face THANK YOU....REALLY THANKYOU :happy: :happy:
  • clgibbons
    clgibbons Posts: 4
    Options
    Hooray! It's great to feel your clothes fitting you the way they were meant to or the way they used to. Great job.
  • clgibbons
    clgibbons Posts: 4
    Options
    Hooray! It's great to feel your clothes fitting you the way they were meant to or the way they used to. Great job.
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's great - keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!