I need help.

Options
Please help me Iam on 1200 calories aday but Im not losing why?????? Sad in tennessee:cry::cry:

Replies

• Tawnya1507
    Tawnya1507 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im not losing either....
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    Well I don't think your eating enough, you didn't even eat 1200 cals...You can not lose unless you eat.
    Did MFP set your calories or did you? I don't think 1200 is enough at least for the amount you want to lose.
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Don't know enough about your exercise, but according to your diary, it appears that you are not eating enough. It reflects under 1200 calories consistency. Eat a little more and get moving!
    Good luck with your goals!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Eat less (not 1200 calories) I don't believe that's enough, and MOVE!!!! If you move 1 hour a day 6 days a week it WILL come off.
  • Paco4gsc
    Paco4gsc Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Looked at your diary, and while your limit is set to 1200, I saw that you are usually eating well below that mark. Only a few times did I see calories in the 1100 - 1200 range. Most are in the 500 - 900 range. Simple put, you actually need to eat more! 1200 is already going to be a weight losing calorie deficit. Going as far under as you have been is putting you in the dreaded starvation mode zone. I'm sure others will chime in but the advice will be the same: eat more.
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Eat more, and better quality. Little Debbie cakes and cheetos does not a good lunch make.
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/937709-in-place-of-a-road-map-ver-3-0

This is a great read to help you, especially if you don't plan on eating your exercise cals back. I hope it helps.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    you are eating almost nothing, and what you do eat is all garbage.

eat more.
    try to eat a few more vegetables, fruits, and lean proteins.

your body is starving.
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I view your diary you not eating enough calories, it range from 500 -800 calorie a day. That's not going to work....you need at least 1200 or more. Your meal are higher in calories than others. For example, breakfast you have 175 calorie, lunch 400 calorie and dinner whatever. For each meal should be 300 calorie the rest should be for your snacks. However you would like to break up your meals its up to you, I am not a nutrition.

Oh! Don't forget your exercise

Good Luck