Newbie here-your favorite running songs?

Options
2»

Replies

• run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    Anything by The Offspring - nothing like 90's grunge to give a little pump.

Also, guilty pleasure - Gimme More by Britney Spears
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    One of my favourite running songs that just came on randomly on my iPod one day and is now a definite on my playlist was "No One Knows" by Queens of the Stone Age.
  • Seraphemz
    Seraphemz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My Body - Young the Giant

The chorus pumps me up " My Body tells me no, but I won't quit Cause I want more, cause I want more"
  • brodo87
    brodo87 Posts: 21
    Options
    I would recommend using "8tracks.com" you can get an app for you blackberry/iphone/android. its user created playlists for EVERYTHING (working out, partying, relaxing, crying, celebrating, etc).

I listen to all types of music (literally everything), but a good "power song" I use when im slacking or about to quit a run is "Monster" by Kanye West. it just gives me that extra boost.
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love hardstyle and heavy dubstep to run to. It has the perfect tempo Reverze - A different Story, and anything by Knife Party, I love their songs Rage Valley, and Destroy them With Lasers. Also Datsik has got some great stuff on his Vitamin D album. Oh and Bassnectar's Hot Right Now.
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love hardstyle and heavy dubstep to run to. It has the perfect tempo Reverze - A different Story, and anything by Knife Party, I love their songs Rage Valley, and Destroy them With Lasers. Also Datsik has got some great stuff on his Vitamin D album. Oh and Bassnectar's Hot Right Now.
  • mreardon614
    Options
    I like "I'm sexy and I know it" and "Raise your Glass" plus anything by the black eyed peas. I am usually a country girl but I like something with a faster beat when I'm working out.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    This is Gonna Hurt by Sixx A.M.
    Let Me Hear You Scream by Ozzy
    I Don't Wanna Stop by Ozzy
  • rundnt2013
    rundnt2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this has already been said, but there is something about LMFAO's "Party Rock" that makes me run faster! I also listen to soundtrack movie songs (i.e. "Gladiator", "The Avengers") that inspires me to keep moving.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    "Talking Hotel Arbat Blues" by the Handsome Furs
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    just running

Eye of the Tiger

at gym I got rock/metal

anything disturbed
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I listen to Plentakill's whole discography. Yes, I realize I am a huge nerd.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    best song for running shawty putt dat baby dont look like me haha kinda slow but still like running to it
  • cars1244
    cars1244 Posts: 3
    Options
    Get the Rock My Run app! It is the best and its free! you can pick the genre of songs you want to listen to and the tempo is perfect for running!
  • donistenzel
    donistenzel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    replying to keep this on my list. Thanks.
  • donistenzel
    Options
    I currently have "Lets Go Crazy" by Prince, "Invincible by MGK and "The Fighter" by Gym class Heroes
  • donistenzel
    Options
    and I forgot "TRY" by Pink