NSV from taxes? Really!

Options
Timshel_
Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
Let's not debate the level of procrastination that lead me to finish taxes yesterday, but let's focus on a funny NSV realization. Mmmmkay thanks!

I was going through my charitible donations and started listiing everything out. It was then I realized over the last year just how much of my clothes I've had to give away. The biggest changes was almost ALL my XL shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, etc have had to be replaced with L clothes.

So when I added up the total of the donations over the year I was floored. Talking bags and bags and bags of stuff! Made me feel pretty darn good about the direction I've taken last year, and the more focused version this year. Even if I haven't made huge losses in weight, my body has definitely changed.

I am getting a decent chuck of change back from taxes and I am setting aside some of it for more new clothes for when I reach my next goal in a few months.

Cheers!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!