Friends! =D

Options
Need more friends, my MFP is so lonely lately I miss the everyone being on and talking and supporting one another atmosphere! Add me or I can add you lets support each other =D Welcome new people! Im pretty much new all over again too, lost a ton of weight but Im back wanting to loose more and to get off the little bit I regained over the yucky cold months!

Replies

• keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome to wfp feel free to add me Good Luck u can do it
  • lizbits88
    Options
    I am new tho this whole thing. My boyfriend had always been a huge lifter and everything but then he stopped going. I am 24 almost 25 and recently gain a TON of weight. I started grad school and stink at managing my time well. I love to procrastinate to the point that I now weigh 20lbs more than I did in August 2012. Thats a LOT of weight in NOT a lot of time. Trying to get back to me! I just started INSANITY, very hard but its going to work cuz its so hard. Feel free to ADD!
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome please feel free to add me I hope you do well and I send you my support and good luck:happy:
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am new tho this whole thing. My boyfriend had always been a huge lifter and everything but then he stopped going. I am 24 almost 25 and recently gain a TON of weight. I started grad school and stink at managing my time well. I love to procrastinate to the point that I now weigh 20lbs more than I did in August 2012. Thats a LOT of weight in NOT a lot of time. Trying to get back to me! I just started INSANITY, very hard but its going to work cuz its so hard. Feel free to ADD!

oh insanity i want to try that! not sure worth price yet tho
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me, and any of my friends. Most of them I have met on here, and are wonderful support :)
  • GottaHavePav
    GottaHavePav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for all the support I can get too so I'll be adding you!
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    add me if you want!!!