*my* nsv!

Options
nmulrick
nmulrick Posts: 17 Member
I often read the posts, but this is the first time that I am going to post one!!

I had an amazing NSV today! Today was the first 5k of 10 races (5ks, 10ks, and a half) I have planned through September. I wasn't too sure what to expect today so i sent my goal to be 36 minutes. I came in at a little over 32 minutes!!!! (still waiting for "official race times")

I completely crushed what I thought I could do and am so proud of myself!! Definitely got my motivated to keep pushing harder!!

Replies

• Rotten_Apple
    Rotten_Apple Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic you exceeded your goal! Nice!
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Great NSV well done!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I often read the posts, but this is the first time that I am going to post one!!

I had an amazing NSV today! Today was the first 5k of 10 races (5ks, 10ks, and a half) I have planned through September. I wasn't too sure what to expect today so i sent my goal to be 36 minutes. I came in at a little over 32 minutes!!!! (still waiting for "official race times")

I completely crushed what I thought I could do and am so proud of myself!! Definitely got my motivated to keep pushing harder!!

That's awesome!
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results and congratulations for achieving your goal!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!! Congrats!! Thank you for sharing.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I love your ambitions for this year! Dreaming big, and achieving big as this post shows :)
  • nmulrick
    nmulrick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! i appreciate it! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!