Do you take anything?

Options
Do you take anything? Vitamins or anything else? I've list about 14 lbs since February and today I'm not feeling the best. Probably just a bug but am wondering if I should be taking any vitamins or anything else to boost my system?

Thanks.
Nathalie

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I take a cheap store-brand multivitamin for women (recommended by my doctor).
  • FearAndTrembling
    Options
    Most multivitamins have such cheap ingredients they are barely worth taking. You get what you pay for. Look up Source Naturals Life Force Multiple. Best multi for your money.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Try to eat a better diet.
  • Thedij
    Thedij Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Centrum for Women works for me!
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I take a multivitamin, also generic for women :-) not everyday lol but whenever I remember. My doctor definitely recommends it
  • christimccarty
    Options
    I drink shakeology. It has your daily vitamins & minerals, it also has probiotics, antioxidants, digestive enzymes and protien. Its the best thing and its my daily chocolate fix!!! Its incredibly yummy! so much better than popping a pill and all the nutrients come from superfoods searched out from around the world!!! <3 it!!! :):)
  • Becky5pal
    Options
    Vitamin B12 2500mg sublingual
    Dr tested mine and I was really low. This has helped me tremendously! :flowerforyou:
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Vitamin C.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating each day?

A very likely source of this problem is a lack of sufficient calories, not vitamins (although those can suffer too when you're restricting food too much).

ETA: In addition to enough calories, I also take vit D and creatine.
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well, when I remember I take vitamin D and a B complex and if I'm really remembering I take a multi vitamins.
  • DulceDollie
    DulceDollie Posts: 115
    Options
    Whenever I'm feeling like that I've gotten low on my Vitamin D. I would highly recommend taking a supplement of that, although it takes a long time to leave your system, and a long time to build it back up. But very worth it. Best of luck.
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i take a generic multivitamin and a D3 supplement
  • arcaneshadowcat
    Options
    I take the One a Day Energy around lunch time. I can't take it in morning due to my thyroid meds, but it seems to keep me more alert in the afternoons. I also cut down the amount of sugar and that seems to help... no sugar high or crash. :drinker:
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I take a Multivitamin for women; B 12 time released; Vitamin C; and Omega-3 Fish Oil.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I take a prenatal womens multi vitamin, omega 3, and calcium citrate.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I take garlic oil, cal-mag-D, and MSM. I don't take multi-vitamins very often because I am very sensitive to iodine.