42 pounds gone and i feel brand new!

Options
I still have about 35 pounds left i want to lose but heres my half way mark. I found the dress i wore to a wedding and HATED how i looked in when i saw pictures. When i saw the pictures of me in my dress at my heaviest i started working out and feeding myself right the very next day. Heres my progrss! I found the dress and put it on again, it nearly fell off of me

2uo120m.jpg

1oxb1l.jpg

Replies

• Mizpenguin
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What a great feeling. I can't wait to do that with some of my current dresses, but my journey is just beginning. Seeing your success really keeps me motivated. :)
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! awesome job!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and amazing! Just curious as to how tall you are?

Your progress is fabulous! I hope you're proud of your accomplishments because you deserve to be :)

Keep up the AMAZING work, gorgeous!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    What a difference!
  • parkekat
    parkekat Posts: 35
    Options
    im 5 foot 9 inches. and thank you everyone!!! Im 13 pounds away from my graduation goal and have 6 weeks to get there. Crossing my fingers to be in a bikini by july also!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!