New and need some inspiration

Options
I've begun tracking today and have even convinced my husband to sign up. If you knew my husband- you'd be absolutely amazed! Anyway, I'm looking for others that are going to lose weight or have lost weight and would like motivation and inspiration like me.

Replies

• ClareCamp571
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new too. :)
  • HDS1987
    HDS1987 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined a week ago. It was hard to get the hang of at first but it's finally getting a little easier!
  • carriej82
    carriej82 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am not new, but always looking for people who are dedicated and looking to support one another to my friends list. I have found some great MFP friends on here that are absolutely amazing and inspiring!
  • mti415
    mti415 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I guess Im still "new", but I will tell you this... no matter where you go on MFP you will find inspiration. It took me one day of befor/after pics...to say if they can I can. I was scared at first to post but, now, I belong to a message group where we are all doing the same program and we post daily on how that days workout went. You dont feel so alone for yelling at the TV when you see others did it too...or you realize Im not the only one who can't walk normal because they pushed the pain to get the gain... Go to the community tab, and just start a search on whatever it is you are doing, and theres bound to be a group doing the same... and if there isnt, like i said, I havent found a "discussion" yet, that hasnt been helpful or motivating... Its hard, but its worth it...so keep it up and hang in there! :wink:
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Not "new" really just coming back after a break :happy:

Good Luck!! Oh and feel free to add me, always looking for and willing to give a little inspiration!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    well im newly starting again and i prolly cant give ya inspiration but i can try to give you motivation if anyone wants to add me