A few before and during shots - 25 lbs down!

Options
I'm 19 years old and 5'5''. Currently going through a bit of a rough patch (can you say plateau? Ugh!) and needing some motivation. So I figured I would share a few comparison shots. Hopefully the changes are visible (sorry about all the loose shirts - I guess that's the trend right now, hehe). In my before pictures I weighed around 165-170 lbs and in my during, I weigh around 140!

March 2012 vs. March 2013:

tumblr_ml9vb0h1Ap1ro3mz6o1_500.jpg

January 2012 vs. January 2013:

tumblr_ml9vdxaWfE1ro3mz6o1_500.jpg

June 2012 vs. December 2012:

tumblr_ml9vgjSHQr1ro3mz6o1_500.jpg

High school prom vs. last Sunday! (My dress no longer fits me - yay!)

tumblr_ml9v7iFTzk1ro3mz6o1_500.jpg

I'm currently heading into my third week of Insanity - trying to eat 4-5 clean meals per day and to get my binge eating habits under control. I'll be going back home for the summer at the end of the month and I really need to be on track so that I avoid falling back into my old habits and putting the weight back on!

Cheers :) (hopefully the pictures work!)

Replies

• Zekesmom
    Zekesmom Posts: 64
    Options
    You're face REALLY shows it for sure! And even with the baggy close, you can see it in your shoulder area and midsection in some of the pics. Keep up your work. Plateau's are killer but you'll get over it. Add a but of heart pounding high intensity workouts 2-3x a week and you'll kick that plateau's butt :) I was stuck on mine for 3 freakin weeks lol.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It shows- your arms are more toned and your eyes have become more sparkly/prominent !
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    yes, you can deff. see change happening! way to go!

ps. i love your purple nail polish!
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    yes, you can deff. see change happening! way to go!

ps. i love your purple nail polish!

Thank you so much!

Lol, I am absolutely addicted to nail polish. The light purple one is "You're Such a Budapest" from OPI's Euro Centrale collection. I looooove it!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    yahoo for you! planning to start 30dayshred tomorrow:smile:
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!