Advice on post-insanity workout

Options
Hi,
I am after some advice regarding what to do after Insanity. I am on day 42 so have approximately 2.5 weeks left. I am enjoying it and am also looking forward to finishing and being able to say I have completed Insanity.
I was wondering what people would suggest I do next, here are a few details about me and what I want.
I am a 39 yr old male and Insanity has helped me get in shape as far as burning fat and building some muscle....Once finished though I would like to do something that was slightly shorter (maybe 35-40 mins per day) and for only 4-5 days per week.
I would also like something that keeps me cardio fit whilst also building muscle and burning calories.
Also would be great if I didnt need a lot of space or equipment (Insanity is perfect for me space-wise)
Any help on my next move would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Replies

• phil674
    phil674 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    How about this - http://dailyburn.com/workout
    Choose your time and keep your cardio up!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    This summer, Shaun T is releasing a new program called Focus T25. It's supposedly an all-out cardio workout (similar to insanity) that is only required 5 days a week, 25 minutes per day. Maybe that would be a good choice for you.
  • champagndrea
    champagndrea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A lot of people move onto Insanity: The Asylum pt 1 and pt 2
    P90X maybe?
    I've also heard about Focus T25 which looks like a great workout. But, I don't know when they are actually going to release it.