Anyone else doing Insanity?!

Options
I'm Delane, and I am on day 4 now of the Insanity workouts.
I've tried the program before, but failed miserably.
I'm in a bit better shape now, and am taking it day by day, but could use motivation and support!
If anyone else is doing it and would like someone to provide motivation and accountability, feel free to friend me!

Replies

• Eddie718
    Eddie718 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i did the insanity about 2 years ago and lost 89 lbs it was great i didnt look like the guys on the dvd but i went from 338 to 249 i kept up as much as possible staying safe i also went thru it twice .
    now i went up to 286 and started doing turbo fire and i am on week 5 and down 25 lbs i want to go down to 240 that is my goal
    so keep on it when you feel you are failing just go at it slow and keep going you can do it .
    also i received my shirt from insanity never wore it but what a great feeling !!!!!
    friend me if you like for a pushing hand
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I've got two weeks left of the program. You can do it!
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of insanity right now .. second time doing it. Feel free to friend me =)
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of my third week now. Loving it so far, but I couldn't have picked a worse time to get into a daily workout schedule - exams! Ugh!

Which is why anyone doing Insanity should feel free to add me. I need an extra kick in the butt this time of year!