100's here i come......

Options
Morning

Weighed this morning lost 3.8lb, i started this journey in january weighing 278lb and ive lost exactly 78lb, 1lb away from being in the 100's!!! 22lb to go too my first goal off 178lb and then 33lb to reach my final goal off 145lb so close, this is the most weight i've lost, I cant remember the last time I was in the 100's

Thank you for reading, just wanted to share my joy

Replies

• jclimey
    jclimey Posts: 14
    Options
    That is great. You seem very committed. Keep up the good work.
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! It's nice when the hard work pays off :)
  • rhiannontom
    rhiannontom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    78lb lost since January, thats fantastic, you've done really well. Do you have any hints & tips that could help us on our journey , also how often did you exercise. Your an inspiration to me. x
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow, keep up the great work!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Congratulations on job well done.
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    :smile: Woo! you'll be in the 100's in no time! great job on what you've lost so far
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Im excited with ya!! Doing my happy dance!!

CONGRATS!!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    way to go on all your hard work!
  • monivovo
    monivovo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!! I am just beginning my journey and hope to be where you are in a year! You are an inspiration!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!!!! You should be so proud! How did you do this? This is insanely fantastic!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    January of THIS year... (Approx 3 months ago?!). Wow!!! That's AMAZING!!!! Great job... Keep it up... Thumbs up. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!