Hi everyone, I'm looking for friends!

Options
Hey! I'm Kaylynn and I am a college student, freshman 15 was definitely gained this past semester. I lost 80 pounds before college started and I gained 20 of it back. I'm REALLY ready to stop making myself feel bad about making the wrong choices and start making the right ones. I'm looking for friends of all age who want to win this battle with me! You can post and I'll add you, or you can add me. I'm an open book and looking to give support as I also hope to be receiving. :)

Replies

• Teodice
    Teodice Posts: 9
    Options
    :D just joined the site so feel free to add, need some new friends to xD
  • ARebecca0907
    ARebecca0907 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Kaylynn!!! I'm a grad student (well, for another month) also looking to reverse the damage done to my body by college dining halls & would love to be healthy weight loss buddies :) Good luck on your journey!
  • HappyMielle
    HappyMielle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! Love weight loss friends!
  • Nirvana16
    Nirvana16 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi,
    I am Julie, I am new to myfitnesspal, and do not yet have any friends... I have tried diets and nvr seen them through... but i am determined to lose weight this time...:)
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be a junior in college, so we should be around the same age :) I'm about to turn 20. I'll send you a friend request. I've reached my weight loss goal, and I'm now trying to gain muscle. But we can still support each other!
  • emcclore
    emcclore Posts: 38
    Options
    hey girl I feel your pain! Add me!
  • casmjones
    casmjones Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends to help motivate me and I'll motivate you as well:) We're all in this journey together. You can do it:)
  • Teodice
    Teodice Posts: 9
    Options
    salad omnomnom have you added some ppl yet Kaylynn? xD
  • k916and
    k916and Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site, not the weight loss journey! Focused on being healthy and happy. Any positive energy or inspiration is welcome!!
  • Lainny21
    Lainny21 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!
  • sdrspoultry
    Options
    Hello :) I'm Sarah ☺
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to give motivation, and I always can use the motivation! This is a journey.
  • adegroot
    adegroot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just started up with myFitnessPal after a 4 month hiatus, and 15 lbs weight gain, am also looking for positive motivation! Add me
  • KenzieeeBrooke
    KenzieeeBrooke Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • crushthestars
    Options
    hello, feel free to add~
  • shewasthewalrus
    shewasthewalrus Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm graduating college in 2 weeks! ah! And I'm always looking for new friends, so feel free to add me.
  • mebeecc
    mebeecc Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey all..been using MFP since January, in need of motivation, feel free to add me :-)
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Anyone looking for motivation, as well.