100 Pounds gone but still more to go

Options
Hi my name is Julie, I am 34 yrs old. I am new to this fitness pal group & could use some encouragement. I started this weight loss journey 2 1/2 yrs ago & as of last Thursday night I had finally reached 100 lb loss. I still have 130 more lbs to lose til I reach my desired weight so I will just keep going on finish this. But I at times get discouraged & could use some encouragement.. Feel free to add me on here maybe reading others success stories I will get just that. God Bless

Replies

• mueller0131
    mueller0131 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is a wonderful accomplishment. I sent a friend request so accept if you'd like. I'm always looking for new friends to motivate/ be motivated.
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You have come such a long way and you have to remember that you are worth it!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    100lbs!!!!!!! Holy smokes! Amazing work, congratulations!!!!
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Julie - you are an amazing woman! Keep up the great work! It is NOT easy, though people who have never had a weight issue do not understand (my hubby is one). Keep on keepin on girl. You are my hero!!
  • davidjl3
    davidjl3 Posts: 30
    Options
    Wow congratulations 113lbs thats amazing, keep up the gpod job.. Your a inspiration reading your posts inspired me to get back on track thank you.. feel free to add me ..:)
  • monivovo
    monivovo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie -

What a great accomplishment you have made! I bet you feel so good and so alive! You are an inspiration to me as I need to lose 150 pounds and have just started my journey. I will send you a friend request and accept if you want. We can cheer each other on. It is the hardest thing I have ever decided to do. It was so easy for me to put on the weight but when it comes to losing it, well let's just say that it has been the toughest thing I have had to face. Keep on working at it, I will too! take care,

Monica
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Awesome result, congratulations.

8488541.png
  • Tyqui1
    Tyqui1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow thats great CONGRATS I want to lose 110 pounds & people are tell me that I cnt lose that much right now I weigh 252 I started 4weeks ago at 261 this gives me hope that people dnt know what they are saying & I can lose this amount as well .

IM ADDING U & ANY1 ELSE THAT READS THIS FEEL TO ADD ME 2 :happy:
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's awesome to hear. Good luck keeping it up for your last 100 lbs!! But definitely be encouraged and proud of what you've done :) easy to get caught up on what you still have to do!
  • davidjl3
    davidjl3 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Julie -

What a great accomplishment you have made! I bet you feel so good and so alive! You are an inspiration to me as I need to lose 150 pounds and have just started my journey. I will send you a friend request and accept if you want. We can cheer each other on. It is the hardest thing I have ever decided to do. It was so easy for me to put on the weight but when it comes to losing it, well let's just say that it has been the toughest thing I have had to face. Keep on working at it, I will too! take care,

Monica
    I totally understand where you coming from Monica, try tokeep a positive attitude. Good luck add me if you want.