My progress so far.... (with pictures)

Options

Replies

• coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    In the first picture i was 278, middle i was 230 and the latest 200. I exercise 9hrs aweek and eat my kcal alot of motivation and dedication ????
  • bethnryan4ever
    Options
    How did you do this so fast I am wondering I have been over weight my whole life ?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress :)
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job :smile:
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That is an AMAZING transformation!!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wowza!! excellent job! :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Cardio and strength exercises (kettlebells, Bokwa, metabolic effect and zumba) i make sure i eat all of my kcal and alot of motivation ????

Hi I wish I could see your pic but sounds like from others you look amazing, congrats :) Im just wondering do you eat all your cals everyday & cals burned? Im just asking cause sometimes I find it hard to eat every calorie & 2wice it was over lol
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bf39118a-7061-49b6-b1ea-17f1b0c65008_zps2f592f9e.jpg

Afternoon

I posted this morning nearly in the 100's, I thought i would post some photos as well (sorry April is abit fuzzy). My progess so far since January

Thanks

Wow fantastic you look amazing :) Congrats on the loss!
  • wendyhill161
    Options
    Well done you look amazing
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    wow you have done so well and look fantastic :smile:
  • DeeNelly
    DeeNelly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done well! Keep up the awesome work!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    amazing well done :bigsmile:
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    So happy to have you as a friend, you are doing amazing! Such an achievement xx
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    well done, you look amazing!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Cardio and strength exercises (kettlebells, Bokwa, metabolic effect and zumba) i make sure i eat all of my kcal and alot of motivation ????

That's what's up!!! Great work hun. Congrats!!
  • SandiM007
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Amazing transformation! Good job!
  • kjawb
    kjawb Posts: 1
    Options
    amazing! congrats!!!
  • bsmith404
    bsmith404 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow I had to double check the dates. Great progress in just 4 months. You were truly motivated.
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    Thanks for all kind messages. I really proud of myself i never thought i would loose so much weight, when i started in January i was so unhappy and unhealthy I'm watched closely by my doctor every 3 weeks blood pressure and blood sugar, before starting i was border line type 2 diabetic and blood pressure was really high, i was seen by the doctor last week and I no longer have high blood pressure and blood sugar is normal ????

Now i feel fantastic I'm doing a 10k run in June this year never did i think i would do a 10k run ????
  • Nenusky
    Nenusky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Now that's a wowzer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!