emotion and weight

Options
Hi I have just started yesterday after hearing high recommendations about this program. I am looking forward to the journey. last year I lost a bit of weight due to extreme stress and shock and the loss of the love of my life .I was quite happy with the weightloss but certainly not the emotional pain that I was going through. Funnily enough when things started to slowly improve the weight also re-emerged. It is quite interesting that whilst some people lose weight in times of emotional pain etc. - others put on weight ........ Whilst I am happy to be feeling a little better I dont want to put back on too much weight and want to be much more mindful as to what I am putting into my body and the effects it has so here I am... I have really enjoyed the first 2 days in terms of really keeping an eye on what certain foods/drinks:heart::heart: :heart: contain and their calorie etc. breakdown. Looking forward to becoming healthier and happier all round I hope.

Replies

• danielehinds
    danielehinds Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Please feel free to message me or add me if you have to questions or need some motivation!
  • NewFrenchFemme
    NewFrenchFemme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss - glad you're beginning to feel a little better. You are doing a good thing by being mindful of what is going into your body and the effects it has on your weight and your wellbeing. All the best with your drive towards health and happiness.
  • Anishalee
    Anishalee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm new to this and i would like to help people to motivate them and for them to do the same to me...
    So feel free to add me :)

GOOD LUCK !!!:happy: