Not sweating (much)

Options
Just curious as to why i don't sweat much. I really work hard, run on treadmill and go fast on cross trainer ect. I just tend to not sweat much. My weight loss has been around 1-2 lb a week I'm now 168 pounds from 190 pounds. I am also clean eating on a deficit.

Replies

• Metutials
    Options
    Some people just don't sweat much. I have a tendency to overheat myself and have to watch out for it. For the past 3 years I've been working out regularly at the gym, doing 1-2 hours of cardio 3-5 times a week (depends on what else I do that week). I barely sweat. A friend of mine can jump on a bike, cycle for 5 minutes and look like he just came out of a shower. This has little to do with the intensity or your condition.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Just remember that sweating does not mean an indication of how hard you worked out. I run 10km & hardly sweat, yet I've done brilliant.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    You might not sweat much or you may be dehydrated.
  • joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it! =)

Bad joke I know but just do what your doing 1-2lbs/wk sounds good and drink your water.
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I don't sweat much either. Some people just don't. It's a cooling mechanism is all not a proof of work done.