Starting this journey - support group needed

Options
I'm Marie and I'm 40-something, married with 4 kids. I've found myself 50 pounds heavier than I've ever been and it's making me really sick to my stomach and upset. My friend introduced me to this site and things went well. Now, nobody is really doing this with me anymore and I'm finding a hard time staying motivated. I just can't do this by myself.

I'm active and very interested in a healthy lifestyle. I play hockey and have a trainer but I just eat too much or the wrong things. I tend not to accept any bs excuses. I own a business and it's the same there... there is a job to do now let's get it done.

So that is my approach but I absolutely need the support of others.

If you are looking for support I'd really like to do this with a few people with similar approaches.

Thanks!

Marie

Replies

• cmillettcordwell
    Options
    Hi Marie!
    I'm Chyanna, I'm an 18 year old college student. I need a lot of motivation and support too. I just got on here for the first time since December and I've actually gained quite a bit (college living) and I need to watch what I eat and exercise regularly. I weigh 25 more pounds than I ever have and I understand how you feel. I want to get back in shape!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hey Marie! Sending FR now :)
  • ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've been going at this for a few months, and it certainly is easier with encouragment and support! So I am here, add me if you like! I still have approx. 45 more pounds to go. Together we can do this!!!:)
  • branohockey
    branohockey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses. Today I am pre-packing my meals for the work day, snacks included, and that should be a good start. I have to exercise on my own today so will do a tae bo dvd or something like that. If I do NOT report back that I got my exercise in please kick me in tush!

MarieB