Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fit and fantastic by 40!

Hi everyone. I am new to all this and am looking for friends! It sounds so ridiculous to be saying that at my age! I used to work out an awful lot but i had a bad accident 2 years ago and after a long long rehab i am now back fighting fit (well thats the aim anyway!) I am an easy going fun person who likes to chat - probably a bit too much! Anyway thats me and i would love some support.

Replies

• newtro0925
    newtro0925 Posts: 24 Member
    Always willing to give support. You can add me if you like.
  • sullycc
    sullycc Posts: 37 Member
    Hi, you can add me. I'm trying to stay fit and fantastic at 40 (soon be 41 though!).
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Always willing to give support myself! Add me if you'd like!
  • 38 here and wanting to be F&F by 40 as well! :)
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    I just turned 40 last week. My goal was to get down into the 140's by my b-day but I didn't quite get there. However, I DID get into my size 4 jeans so...yay! I'm on here every day and always good for some support and motivation. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Happy to help! Add me if you'd like.
  • jlp2942
    jlp2942 Posts: 1 Member
    I turned 40 recently too, trying to use myfitnesspal to be fit and 41 ;) keep at it! my goal is to loose 40 in my 40th year!:happy:
  • Just turned 41. Add me if you want!
  • Hi,
    Just looking for some friends to share this journey with and encourage along the way!
    I will be turning 35 tomorrow.
    I am looking forward to connecting with many of you.
    Thanks.
    Becky Olesky
  • heidibox
    heidibox Posts: 7
    Thanks for the messages - requests sent!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    well like i said anyone wo wants support can add me! :)
  • blram
    blram Posts: 2
    Hi I just joined today, looking for support as well. I turned 41 in February and have a good amount of weight to lose. I can no longer blame all the weight on just having a baby, as my youngest turned 5 in March !
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Definitely looking to be fit by 40! Got 10 months to make it happen.

Feel free to add for support and motivation :flowerforyou:
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Hello all...feel free to add!
  • heidibox
    heidibox Posts: 7
    wow thats alot of replies! Thanks!