I think this is funny/hubby...not so much LOL

Options
A friend of ours recently told me that I am looking younger as I drop the pounds. That made me pretty happy. The regular gals at a local gas station I always get gas at told me the same. That made me even more happy :) Then....the cashier at the grocery store told me how nice it was that my FATHER and I get out and shop together. Only thing is....I was not there with my father, I was there with my husband!! Now I think this is wicked funny!! Hubby always calls me "grandma" as a joke. I think he does that to poke fun at our 12.5 year age gap. He is the older one. So now, I have something to poke back with. It is all in good fun, but the idea that I can turn back the clock on the outside (and obviously the inside) with my weight loss is a great motivation for me. These comments all made me feel pretty great and will add fuel to my weight loss fire :) Hubby thinks the lady at the store needs glasses. Ha ha!

Replies

• katjanssens
    katjanssens Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ha! That is priceless!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Some people can be touchy about that. My husband tends to look older than he is when he gains weight cuz he gains the most on his face. He doesn't openly express being offended when people think he's older, but I do know that his feelings sink just by the look on his face. Be careful poking too much :) Congrats on the weight loss btw!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!