Marathon Challenge

Options
I have been sickened by the events in Boston and been thinking was there anything I could do to help. I am not a good runner, not even an average runner, but I am prepared to put a lot of work into running a marathon in 2014 anywhere in the world at my own expense and fundraising for the the victims of Boston and their families. I have been inspired by the exceptional effort and commitment by people on here who were maybe nearly as bad at running as me, in particular my friend Dipak who is inspirational every day.

If anyone would like to join me in this challenge please message me through here as I would be delighted if even one other person was interested in getting involved. I'll wait a few days to see if anyone else wnats to do it before picking where and when.

Thanks for reading

Harry

Replies

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    A group has been set up on Facebook called Runners United to Remember: Tuesday April 16. Any distance, anywhere in the world. Check it out.
  • casscamp
    casscamp Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you have me interested buddy! I will start training this week! I will also be looking up this fb page!
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm interested as well. I'm definitely wanting to run a marthon! So maybe this will push me all the way there.