Any CrossFitters out there?

Options
Hey everyone! I was just on a quest for some friends on this site and I thought I would see if anyone does CrossFit? I am of course more than happy to friend anyone as "there is more than one way to skin a cat" (what a creepy saying for the weirdo trying to make friends...) but I figured that if anyone did CrossFit that we would have something in common off the bat. :drinker:

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    hah well i did it in Iraq about 5 years ago and i have to say i gained more from cross fit than insanity and P90x combined but yea idk if I would get back into it for a while. After i am healed up think im going to try to hit the weights and do a bunch of running frst to get myself back on track then switch to it a couple days a week
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thats cool man! I tried P90X before and I just didn't like it... I like the whole community aspect of CrossFit. It is definitely good stuff, but I totally get that it isn't for everyone. Good luck with your healing process!
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Not cross fit but a lot of s&c work
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hello!! :happy:

Just started about a month ago and it is kicking my *kitten*... LOVE IT!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I was just on a quest for some friends on this site and I thought I would see if anyone does CrossFit? I am of course more than happy to friend anyone as "there is more than one way to skin a cat" (what a creepy saying for the weirdo trying to make friends...) but I figured that if anyone did CrossFit that we would have something in common off the bat. :drinker:

No cross fit but hey we can all still be friends! ha.
    oh and yea.... a little creepy with the skinnin a cat comment.
    Will you come be my creeper? i'm bored.
    =)
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I crossfit - been over a year now :)

There's a group on here too -- friend away!
  • kliermann
    Options
    Thats cool man! I tried P90X before and I just didn't like it... I like the whole community aspect of CrossFit. It is definitely good stuff, but I totally get that it isn't for everyone. Good luck with your healing process!

Thanks man!
  • Charles4Jesus
    Charles4Jesus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Will send FR, I'm country so the "more than 2 ways to skin a cat" comment..... no biggie, I've heard that all my life. I CF at home.
  • kliermann
    Options
    Will send FR, I'm country so the "more than 2 ways to skin a cat" comment..... no biggie, I've heard that all my life. I CF at home.
    haha im city so ive heard it in a lot of movies
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Cross fitter here
  • TheApocalypse
    Options
    Awesome! Nice to meet y'all!
  • TheApocalypse
    Options
    Last call for any other CFers! (Or anyone who wants a badass friend)