Joined 6/27/2010 and down 15lbs already

Options
Glad to see I lost another LB today and am now down 15 in just over 2 weeks. Another 50-70lbs to go, but feeling extremely confident.

Replies

• Herewego
    Herewego Posts: 49
    Options
    Well done for what you already lost. That is amazing and so good to hear for some of us (like me) who are starting.
    You can do it!

HWG :happy:
  • crystal081
    crystal081 Posts: 12
    Options
    what are you doing that works so well?
  • ZeeCee72
    ZeeCee72 Posts: 12
    Options
    Good Job!:smile:
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    awesome job keep it up
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! I wish it worked that fast for me!
  • darrenremer
    Options
    I am just staying under my calories, measuring all foods that goes in and also just find that the health stuff is what make me feel the fullest. A lot of fruits & Veggies, and have had pizza a few times but never more then 2 slices of a medium. I also have turned up my activity level, mostly walking, only 1 time in the Gym. The wife and I went out to Dinner @ PF Changs, but planned our meal before we got there from the nutritional guide. I think my stomach is finally starting to shrink as I am getting full a lot faster and just starting to look at food as fuel and not some lover affair.

I am glad because i lost some of the the weight over 4th of July weekend, which is usually a feast type weekend for me.

The system totally works as long as you input everything your doing and follow the guideline. I also OVER estimate rather then under as i feel I am just putting calories in the bank or losing more weight. Good stuff!
  • swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!
  • fromPuertoRico
    Options
    that's a lot ... not healthy
  • amylou7777
    amylou7777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep it up!! Pre planning before a dinner out is SO smart. Those restaurants will get ya, even when you think you are being "good"!!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    that's a lot ... not healthy
    It actually depends on how much weight you have to loose. Bigger people tend to loose more than the suggested 1-2 lbs per week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!