low carb diet...help

Options
I want to start eatting less carbs. Any meal ideas?? No clue what im doing:happy:

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    If you've no clue what you're doing, then why do it?

The same reponse as in your last thread regarding this... Eat a healthy varied diet, stay active and you'll be find. I f*ckin promise you. Oh and I'm a doctor!!!
  • crenee014
    crenee014 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If you've no clue what you're doing, then why do it?

The same reponse as in your last thread regarding this... Eat a healthy varied diet, stay active and you'll be find. I f*ckin promise you. Oh and I'm a doctor!!!
    The same reason everyone else is on here!! Lol.. for help inspiration! Are you bored??
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I try to cut back on my complex carbs, especially on my off workout day. It's hard - I love bread! I just try to have my sandwiches open faced, my tacos as taco salad minus the shell, naked burritos with a little brown rice, ground turkey meatloaf is good.
  • NPAdamsPope
    Options
    I just always eat one meat serving (lean preferable) and some sort of vegetable that is low glycemic. Seems to work well for me. And when I want bread, I eat Joseph's Bakery pitas made with Oat, Flaxseed, and something else. Only 4 carbs a serving. They are pretty good! FYI, there are plenty of websites with low carb recipes. Just google low carb recipes. Occasionally, I'll eat beans or whole wheat pasta, but I try to limit those to once in a blue moon. Almond flour is a good replacement for regular flour. Good fruits to each are strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries. Also, I can't resist peaches in season! A small to medium peach is fairly low in carbs. Just do your research . . . and good luck!