365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• jkazadi
    jkazadi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes---I'm a sap.haha. Congratulations and Happy "Birthday" :)
  • tboothe33
    tboothe33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is the most awesome story! I hope I can make it my story! Started this month, April 2013 at 210. 165 is my goal. You make be see it can happen! Thank you!!!!
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! Just awesome! Congratulations on taking back your life. It's a great feeling isn't it!

Definitely - as I'm sure you know....Congrats on 65lbs...that's awesome!
  • DynettaBG
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great job!!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You are a rockstar! You look so much younger! Congrats on all your successes!
  • muddynicola
    muddynicola Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    inspirational
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Astounding transformation! X
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!! Soooo inspiring.! you look absolutley amazing!
  • Asherie_5
    Options
    It's women like you that give me the confidence that I can do it. I'm just about, a little heavier, than you were at your heaviest and I my goal is just about where you are now. And it sucks, I want it now, and I get discouraged so quickly. But this time, it's different. I want to do it. and reading the success stories almost brings me to tears. I want it so bad. And other people can do it.

But it gives me hope. That in 365 days I will be there. And I will be the one posting on the Success Stories message board. I'm inspired by you and you are one amazing person. You look fabulous. Lots of love from me. That's for sure. <3
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Love your story.
  • kimpossible471
    Options
    It's women like you that give me the confidence that I can do it. I'm just about, a little heavier, than you were at your heaviest and I my goal is just about where you are now. And it sucks, I want it now, and I get discouraged so quickly. But this time, it's different. I want to do it. and reading the success stories almost brings me to tears. I want it so bad. And other people can do it.

But it gives me hope. That in 365 days I will be there. And I will be the one posting on the Success Stories message board. I'm inspired by you and you are one amazing person. You look fabulous. Lots of love from me. That's for sure. <3

Yes - you absoluly can do it....and if you want it bad enough, you will. One regret I had - take some regular progress pictures. The only real "before" I have is the one in my story - and I had to ask a friend to send it to me, because I had promptly deleted it the first time. Then, when you are partway through, and it feels like nothing is happening you will have proof that it is - that the change is real, and visible to others. I really wish I had taken pictures every month or two....but am DEFINITELY not going back just for that! Good luck to you.
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and truly inspiring story! Your transformation was fantastic. Congratulations and happy birthday!
  • MamawChristy
    MamawChristy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspirational!
  • hawley_21
    hawley_21 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing! =)
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. :) Great Job.
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    wow You look AMAZING and that is such hard work you did. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! also what is that sky seattle thing. I want to do that what is it called?? love your story!! go YOU!
  • shimmygirl411
    shimmygirl411 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What amazing accomplishments!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I remember one of your previous posts with the kayak and thought you looked amazing back then. Look at you now!!!!!! Wow, what a total inspiration. Crying tears of happiness in the fitting room is definitely appropriate because you look incredible. And congratulations on all your success with swimming!
  • kimpossible471
    Options
    wow You look AMAZING and that is such hard work you did. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! also what is that sky seattle thing. I want to do that what is it called?? love your story!! go YOU!
    It is called iFly - they have them all over. It is an indoor skydiving simulator - you are in a giant vertical wind tunnel. SO FUN!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!