Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Pearl Jam.
    Dropkick Murphys
    Mumford and Son
    Barenaked Ladies

Plus I'm sick of trying to convince everyone that Nickelback is actually Country. (photograph, rock star - neither would sound out of place on a country station.)
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Rush,
    YES
    Bruce Springsteen
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure how popular he is, but he seems to get a lot of play on my local station. Jack white, can't stand his voice.
  • Kaasie1
    Kaasie1 Posts: 25
    Options
    JUSTIN BIEBER! I cant stand him!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Adele and Taylor Swift. I'm sure they're very talented, but I don't need to hear their music.
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LMFAO and Nickelback.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    How in the FK are the Chili Peppers listed here 3 times!? I have to leave.

Agree!

I am pretty easy-going when comes to music and like a lot of different types, genres, and artists. I could however do without most of the stuff my husband likes, such as Slipknot, Mushroomhead, and the like. Not my thing.

And I could do without Kings of Leon. Yup, I said it.
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hootie and the Blowfish.
    Justin Bieber.
    Beyonce.
    Madonna.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Stones
    Aerosmith
    Green Day
    Pearl Jam
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift (without the studio, she sucks and you are over 20 years old now, stop with the teenie-bop crap!)
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    U2 - I just don't get it. The only half decent song they have is One Love and even that is only just acceptable.
    I only actually like it when I hear someone else play it, like the band that play in our local at the weekends.

Adele and the Rolling Stones are 2 others that are mega popular and not my cup of tea.
    With Adele it's her music, not her voice - she is amazing. The Rolling Stones however, there is nothing about them I find appealing.

ETA - MADONNA!! Can't believe I forgot to put her in there first. I HATE her with a passion, everything about her is awful.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    AC/DC, Taylor Swift, and Beyonce...Beyonce....Beyonce
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Nirvana. Cobain is ridiculously overrated, and moving on to form Foo Fighters was the best thing Grohl could have done.

Also, I think the only good songs The Beatles ever put out were the ones that George Harrison primarily wrote. By far the most talented and underrated member of the band, and the only one who is deserving of the kind of recognition the band now has.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    U2 - I just don't get it. The only half decent song they have is One Love and even that is only just acceptable.
    I only actually like it when I hear someone else play it, like the band that play in our local at the weekends.

Adele and the Rolling Stones are 2 others that are mega popular and not my cup of tea.
    With Adele it's her music, not her voice - she is amazing. The Rolling Stones however, there is nothing about them I find appealing.

ETA - MADONNA!! Can't believe I forgot to put her in there first. I HATE her with a passion, everything about her is awful.

I agree on Madonna, she is the definition of overrated. Don't know how I forgot her.
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Gastric bands :laugh:

This just made me LOL at work and I might get caught not working because of it. Too funny!
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bash away, but Metallica. I don't like them. I have tried and tried. Can't do it. I only like one song.

Ditto. But I think I might like 2 songs. My husband loves them. They do, however, put on a great concert, so there's that.
  • StrongerKelly
    StrongerKelly Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift, for sure.

I have a very strong hate for Nickelback, but so do most people.
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If I didn't have to listen to Bieber, Taylor Swift, Nickelback, Bob Dylan, U2, Kenya West, and Celine Dion(I know there are a few more bands/singers out there) I would be happy.
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    VOLBEAT. That guys voice makes me want to go nuts. Think Elvis combined with Sinatra combined with James Hetfield and then processed to death. It sucks which is too bad for the band because if I didn't have to listen to that guy, I might be able to tolerate the rest.

LOL My husband says the same thing. I like Volbeat. I saw them last year at Rocklahoma, one of the best live shows I've seen and I watch a lot of live music shows.

I could go the rest of my life without ever hearing Nicki Minaj again. lol
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The Beatles.

JM

Me too! I can't stand the Beatles!

*Gasp!* The heresy!

(I, too, think they're overrated, along with The Doors).