I'm new here and looking to make some friends

Options
HI my name is Jenn I live in oregon where the sun never comes out so neither do the people when I moved her years ago I went from being extremly active to staying inside and have gained a ton of weight I'm turning 40 this November and am looking to lose about 60 pounds before then!! with me luck :-)

Replies

• mshoney1
    mshoney1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, im hazel just starting using this feature , SO WELCOME!
  • mshoney1
    mshoney1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OH AND GOOD LUCK,
  • britkip
    britkip Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm Brittany, Love to help and support people, I'm a huge fitness freak!
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    You can add me too, I love to meet and support new friends!!
  • wizwitch
    wizwitch Posts: 82
    Options
    Welcome Jenn, I just started mfp last week. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • skdandmkd
    skdandmkd Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sherri from Texas. I've only been on for a couple of weeks. Feel free to accept my friend request.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn,

Welcome! Feel free to add me too. I generally log everyday and try to to be supportive and appreciate the support I get from my MFP peeps!
    I live in SoCal and I still don't go outside much.
    I know what it is to start out and how intimidating it can be. Remember it's a journey (as cheesy as that sounds) and it has to be taken one day at a time and while you've got a goal in mind you might not get there exactly when and how you want but you can get there. :)
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome..feel free to add.
  • sknapman
    sknapman Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello and Good Luck. Been on MFP for just over a week so far !
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here for a while and have found MFP to be a great place to give/get support. Feel free to add me.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be. Add me if you'd like.
  • reddogfl
    reddogfl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    welcome! Feel free to add me
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    heyyy feel free to add me i love trying to motivate people :D
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn, I just started less than a week ago....:glasses: add me to your mix...:bigsmile:
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Good Luck girl u can do it, i just turned 40 last week it not 2 bad fee free to add me as a friend
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be. Add me if you'd like.
    Like my friend said! Anyone is welcome to add me! My diary is open for you to get ideas from and I respond to most posts and questions from my friends.
  • Ericsmom1991
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm 50 and on my journey to health! Wishing you success!:bigsmile:
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Lisa... feel free to add me, I can use all the motivation I can get!! :)
  • janinealfke
    Options
    Hi you,

I am 52. Have a daughter who lives in Hillsboro, Oregon I was just up there!! I had RNY Gastric bypass 7-30-2012. I use this app every day. You may or may not wish to be friends with someone who is doing it differently, but I wanted to reach out to you. Lew Compton is also a friend of mine as well. If I can ever help you, please don't hesitate to ask!!! Best of luck in your endeavor!!!

Janine Alfke
  • janinealfke
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me too. I am 52 and have had RNY Gastric bypass, so I lose differently from many people, but losing weight is losing weight!! I am here if anyone wants/needs to talk about anything!!

Janine Alfke