REALLY important question, someome plz help?:)

Options
Hey,

I just finished my journal. My calorie intake, fat intake, and all the other stuff was fine but I found that my calcium intake went over by 2 and my protein intake went over by 18.

Is this going to hurt me?

It went over because I had chili for supper with some wild deer meat.

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    not bad stuff to go over with.
  • LittleBitDangerous
    Options
    Its far better to go over on protein than on fat. I wouldn't worry at all. Most people have problems getting enough protein in their diet (I do, since i don't care much for meat). Remember, these are guidelines. a few over today, a few under tomorrow, and it all evens out in the end.
  • S_H84
    S_H84 Posts: 75
    Options
    Neither calcium nor protein is bad for you if you go over. Nothing to worry about.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Its fine to go over in protein and fiber, watch the sodium though
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    so i only have fat, cals, carbs and protien on my food journal...how do i make mine have all those extras like you?
  • Julien1
    Julien1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Just go over to your settings and it will most likely have a few set to "none". Change it to whichever you'd like it to count:).
  • Julien1
    Julien1 Posts: 11
    Options
    EDIT: Double post.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Actually going over your protein will help you loose weight =)
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Both good things to go over on. :) I stopped tracking calcium... I take a multivitamin (most days) so I am almost always over on it... and I eat enough dairy that I am usually okay even without taking the multivitamin.