I'll give and take some support here :)

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Ashley, I'm 25 5'3, about 180 pounds. I tend to go through phases where I'm really good at working out and watching my intake. Then I "get too busy", stop working out and start eating what I want. I'm hoping that joining this website and having to answer to someone other than myself will keep me motivated to be healthy.

I'm going on vacation to Italy soon, so hopefully I can keep myself on the right track :) I'm fairly new to the MPF website. I've had the app for awhile but didn't realize there was a whole community!!! I'm looking for friendly, positive friends who can encourage/support me (and hold me accountable). I'm pretty good at being supportive as well. So if you are looking for new friends too, add me!

Replies

• BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I'm new too and I know we can do this together!!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    add me i'll do the same :)
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I was in the same pattern for months until I realized I wasn't going anywhere and that I was chubbier than ever! Feel free to add me.
  • CJMommyof2
    CJMommyof2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I really enjoying motivating folks and receiving the motivation from friends has HELPED me a ton! I used to go back and forth on trying to diet and then no and this site has helped me stick to it!
  • kgerm317
    kgerm317 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone else) are more than welcome to add me! I'm usually on and very supportive! I used to go back and forth about eating right and exercising too. But I am on track with help from some awesome MFP pals!
  • ashleykenny8
    ashleykenny8 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow guys, Thanks!!! I already feel like I have a ton of support!!!
  • Emixxx27
    Emixxx27 Posts: 7
    Options
    feel free to add me im looking for support also as im doing this alone i'll give you all support and motivation i can :smile:
  • Junebugsc
    Junebugsc Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Enjoying making new friends here. Any one feel free to add me. I am on everyday and have a long way to go! I try to be supportive to all my friends.
  • RedDove24
    RedDove24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me! I'd like to get some friends on here to motivate each other and keep each other accountable! I'm 28 years old and the pounds started creeping up. So much so I saw pics of myself and thought "who's that fat girl?" Time to do something about it!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'3 and i started my mfp account this year at 190.8...i am 175.8 now!! woo hoo! Our goals are very similar...my goal weight is 140 and depending o how I look then my ultimate goal weight may end up being 125....I log just about everyday. I also like to give support. Feel free to add me if you want =)
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, the more the merrier! :smile:
  • pleasehealthme
    Options
    In the same boat as you. Becoming more active on here definitely helps. The more support notifications, the more it is on your mind. Let's support each other on our like journeys!

You and anyone can feel free to add me as a friend for support and mutual stories, hints, tips, etc! :)
  • clbymm
    clbymm Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I go through the same issues..I am getting married next year so I have really started to discipline myself now.
  • DankaCibulka
    DankaCibulka Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome:) everything is easier with friends:) I'll send you FR:)
  • jenpet1980
    jenpet1980 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Welcome to a healthier future!!!
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

I completely understand what you mean by getting to your goal, then getting 'too busy'. I have the same problem.

Feel free to add me and we can keep each other on track with some positive feedback!! :)

Chandra