365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Replies

• VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Great, great, great story :) that indoor parachuting?? thingy looks like a lot of fun!!!!! Looking forward to getting to know more about you :)
  • jsbieniek
    jsbieniek Posts: 76 Member
    Wow, this could be me. I am 43, 5'9" and weighed 228 when I started MFP. I nearly cried when I got below 200 and actually sent my hubby a picture of the scale! lol Congrats on your hard work, dedication, committment and so on! You look fantastic!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 421 Member
    Inspirational story, thank you for sharing! And congrats on your success!!
  • Wow! This is really quite inspiring! Good for you! Keep up the good work!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Oh Kim, you've just made me cry!

Sorry I missed this when you posted it yesterday. You are such an inspiration to me and I am utterly blessed to have you as a friend. The cheering on was most definitely mutual - and I can't thank you enough for more than giving back. I have no doubt I would not still be running today, nearly a year after I began if it wasn't for you.

Your story is not only a story of weight loss, but of fitness. It's proof that we can all improve on where we currently are - and that running kicks butt when it comes to getting fit! On a personal level, having like-minded friends to cheer each other on is where MFP is full of win.

You are an absolute rockstar!
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    I am utterly blessed to have you as a friend.

And

You are an absolute rockstar!

Right back at ya.
  • Wow, you are truly inspiring. Not only did you lose such a great amount of weight but you found healthy and MOTIVATING ways to do so. I would love to take up running and swimming but I can't seem to find the motivation and confidence.

Major props to you. What a huge accomplishment not only for your confidence, but your health as well.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Awesome job! You give me inspiration!!!
  • terikd99
    terikd99 Posts: 39 Member
    Love your story and the pictures! You look fabulous!
  • ClarissaMarie94
    ClarissaMarie94 Posts: 20 Member
    WOW. Your story just inspired me so much.
    I've been wanting to do the couch to 5k but have been worried about what others would think of me. And I have knee pain like you did. I think I am going to give it a shot and see what happens! Thank you so much!
  • rlinaresv
    rlinaresv Posts: 108
    You look fantastic, such inspirational story. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Prettee2B
    Prettee2B Posts: 39
    Great 4 you! thanks for sharing
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    wow, what a transformation! you look amazing and you're an inspiration, well done!
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    You look amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • You brought me to tears.
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 58 Member
    Great Job and you look absoulutely amazing!!! Your story was very inspiring. I will be 42 years old this year as well. I plan to make so major changes this year too! Thanks for sharing!
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    You look amazing, def an inspiration to me. Thanks for posting!
  • You look awesome!!! Congrats!! Very inspiring!!!
  • lainester
    lainester Posts: 46
    What a great story and such an inspiration for me to keep going!
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Awesome! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!