NEWBIE NEEDING MOTIVATION

Options
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME FRIENDS ON HERE WITH MOTIVATIONAL WORDS GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING AS ME. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOMEONE TO HELP KEEP ME MOTIVATED :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fitgrl430
    Fitgrl430 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, You can add me :flowerforyou: I log daily and love interacting with friends :smile:
  • ThePurplePhoenix
    ThePurplePhoenix Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also new here, signed up today, looking for like-minded people to give me a kick in the right direction when I lose focus, (which I am sad to say has happened a few times before,,,,) Add me and we can support each other! :bigsmile:
  • packmum
    packmum Posts: 2
    Options
    Today is the start of a 40 day challenge I have set for myself. If I can just get started and stick with a low cal plan for 40 day I think I will be able to get back on track with my weight loss and get back into a exercise routine.
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I also log daily and interact with friends. Just as long as you're not a food Nazi and don't mind if I eat 1200 calories or less a day. I'm trying to lose 20 lbs (goal weight is 150 lbs).

:-)
  • packmum
    packmum Posts: 2
    Options
    Just starting using myfitnesspal on Monday 4/15 and am still trying to figure it out. how do I add friends and also where did you get the countdown?
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all! Glad to have you here. If you like you can add me!

@packmum: Just click on the person's profile and you'll see the button to add as a friend!
  • Kulchange
    Options
    I signed up today! I will log on when I can... but, would love to have support buddies. I am looking to lose around 35 pounds. Let me know if anyone would like me to add them as a friend!!