365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Great, great, great story :) that indoor parachuting?? thingy looks like a lot of fun!!!!! Looking forward to getting to know more about you :)
  • jsbieniek
    jsbieniek Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, this could be me. I am 43, 5'9" and weighed 228 when I started MFP. I nearly cried when I got below 200 and actually sent my hubby a picture of the scale! lol Congrats on your hard work, dedication, committment and so on! You look fantastic!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Inspirational story, thank you for sharing! And congrats on your success!!
  • rainbowlove03
    Options
    Wow! This is really quite inspiring! Good for you! Keep up the good work!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Oh Kim, you've just made me cry!

Sorry I missed this when you posted it yesterday. You are such an inspiration to me and I am utterly blessed to have you as a friend. The cheering on was most definitely mutual - and I can't thank you enough for more than giving back. I have no doubt I would not still be running today, nearly a year after I began if it wasn't for you.

Your story is not only a story of weight loss, but of fitness. It's proof that we can all improve on where we currently are - and that running kicks butt when it comes to getting fit! On a personal level, having like-minded friends to cheer each other on is where MFP is full of win.

You are an absolute rockstar!
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am utterly blessed to have you as a friend.

And

You are an absolute rockstar!

Right back at ya.
  • maddymjennings
    Options
    Wow, you are truly inspiring. Not only did you lose such a great amount of weight but you found healthy and MOTIVATING ways to do so. I would love to take up running and swimming but I can't seem to find the motivation and confidence.

Major props to you. What a huge accomplishment not only for your confidence, but your health as well.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You give me inspiration!!!
  • terikd99
    terikd99 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love your story and the pictures! You look fabulous!
  • ClarissaMarie94
    ClarissaMarie94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW. Your story just inspired me so much.
    I've been wanting to do the couch to 5k but have been worried about what others would think of me. And I have knee pain like you did. I think I am going to give it a shot and see what happens! Thank you so much!
  • rlinaresv
    rlinaresv Posts: 108
    Options
    You look fantastic, such inspirational story. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Prettee2B
    Prettee2B Posts: 39
    Options
    Great 4 you! thanks for sharing
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow, what a transformation! you look amazing and you're an inspiration, well done!
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • HallerFitness
    Options
    You brought me to tears.
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great Job and you look absoulutely amazing!!! Your story was very inspiring. I will be 42 years old this year as well. I plan to make so major changes this year too! Thanks for sharing!
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, def an inspiration to me. Thanks for posting!
  • jennij1984
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats!! Very inspiring!!!
  • lainester
    lainester Posts: 46
    Options
    What a great story and such an inspiration for me to keep going!
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!