New (again) and would like to add friends!

Options
Have about 30 pounds to lose and would love to add some friends. I am only interested in having friends who have the time to comment on my progress and hopefully have an open food diary and log everything you eat.

I promise to be a good MFP pal and to comment often!!

A little about me... 39 years young - 4 kids - stay at home mama. :-)

Thanks!
Ashley

Replies

• dougparz
    dougparz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

I'm new to this too. I'm trying to lose 20 pounds myself. Go ahead and add me as a friend if you'd like. I'll be happy to send comments.

Doug
  • lisapalla
    lisapalla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would love to help on your journey!
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and have 30 pounds to lose too. I have 4 kids ages 19 to 23. I work full time but like to walk and am trying to start doing Callenetics again. My food diary is open (but you will see a daily glass of wine) :)....Please feel free to add me.
    ~ Terri
  • MyNameisJill
    MyNameisJill Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ha.. I just posted new again, sigh! I feel your pain. Lost it before, but trying again. Hoping that adding friends might give me some much needed motivation this time around!
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    We can do it girl!!!!! gotta stay motivated & keep the skinny version of us thats standing at the end of the tunnel in sight!!!!
  • 01gringo
    01gringo Posts: 5
    Options
    Hope you achieve your goals.....we are all in this together....... good luck!!!
  • joshuadavisped
    Options
    Good luck on your goal!
  • missharleychick
    Options
    My motivation is that after baby #2 I lost 20lbs in 60 days doing exactly what I am doing now...but don't get me wrong, some days were very hard. You know when you get super hungry and all there is is fast food in sight.... You gotta make a list of what foods are off limits for now at least. I believe in rewarding yourself, but not until you make some progress then set some goals.
  • pont2013
    pont2013 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am 26 and have 10 kg to loose. I am getting married in 2014 so that is my incentive
  • tinkerbellmad
    tinkerbellmad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'll try my best to support you x