Another new member!

Options
Hi All

My name is Lindie and I am from South Africa! The reason why I joined this site is not really coz I see myself as a fat person, but because it is a way for me to keep track of exactly what I eat in a day and the training that I've done!

This way I will understand exactly why I gained a kilo (2.2 pounds) or why I suddenly have an extra roll of fat on my belly!

Just want to say good luck to every body on your way to a thinner healthier you!!

Replies

• lindiecoetzee
    Options
    Hi All

My name is Lindie and I am from South Africa! The reason why I joined this site is not really coz I see myself as a fat person, but because it is a way for me to keep track of exactly what I eat in a day and the training that I've done!

This way I will understand exactly why I gained a kilo (2.2 pounds) or why I suddenly have an extra roll of fat on my belly!

Just want to say good luck to every body on your way to a thinner healthier you!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings! Wonderful to have you join us...it's not just a diet site, it is a group of members who support each other in a healthy lifestyle...great that you found this site!

ps...my Children spent their honeymoon in South Africa and love the way they were treated there...my Son said that the South Africans treat their visitors like Royalty!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this is like a big family here. Good for support and helping to lead a healthy lifestyle :wink:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome from afar!