You look awesome!!!!!!! way to motivate!!!! ♥ keep it up
  • borninbcn
    borninbcn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done!!
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    You look great! My goal is to lose 72lbs in 7 months (222 -> 150) so I love seeing success stories of those who have done just that!
  • mreilly73
    mreilly73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look really great! Congratulations!!!
  • MamaTop
    MamaTop Posts: 24
    Options
    You are me! I am 237 right now and 5'5 ... I am so excited to see how 150 looks on someone 5'5 !

Way to go!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Way to inspire those of us on our way.
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :D
  • chrishobbit
    chrishobbit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mega respect! Wow you have done so well. What an inspiration !
  • MensEtSalvere2013
    MensEtSalvere2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    This post gives me hope I used to weight 210-215 pounds and now I'm 154. :). My goal weight is 130 as of right now. Thanks for posting and congratulations!
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    I am currently at 236 and trying to lose! My first goal is to reach 199. I would love to see the lower 200's by my birthday on May 26th. So we shall see! :) Your journey is definitely an inspiration! You look great! Good luck on maintaining!
  • 08kat
    08kat Posts: 51
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! I started MFP recently, pretty much the same height/weight as you and it is really inspiring to know that with healthy diet and exercise I can succeed. Thank you for sharing and a huge CONGRATULATIONS!! You look AWESOME!!
    :wink:
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! And look at your stomach now! So much fat & inches gone! You look happy and healthy! FABULOUS HUN!
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. What I find fascinating with these before/after pics is the confidence I see on the faces of those who lost! And I see it all over yours! Looking good!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you look great! I also started September 2012. This is such great motivation for me to do better!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Good job! :D
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are looking wonderful!!!! I can totally relate because I have lost 74 lbs and have 10 more to go. I can tell of late that these last 10 are taking a bit longer and being a bit tougher than the other pounds. But I am certain I will get there and I am sure you can as well. Take care.
  • DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You have always been one of my favorites. Great job girl, you look amazing!! :)
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, you look great!
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!