20lbs in 75 day goal - Who's In?

Options
Hi! I am a mom of 3 (ages 6, 4 and 6 mos) with a full time career and a very busy home. I just started my diet and exercise plan for the 1000th time and this time it is not an option for me to quit. I would like to add any friends who can help me eat better, encourage me to work out, give me ideas and I would love, love, love to do the same.

I work 6-3, so I am on the road by 5:00AM. Working out in the afternoon is incredibly hard, so I have been getting up at 3:30A just to half my workout done in the morning and the other half when I get home. Otherwise I find it impossible to get everything in after I get home. But like I said, skipping workouts is NOT an option.

I started P90X on Sunday, so today is day #4 for me. I already surpassed the days I tried the last time I did P90X, so I guess that is a good thing, right?

I have cut out all my favorites, Starbucks, candy, fast food, etc. :)

There has got to be others who want in on this 75 day goal, right? :)

Replies

• ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS!!!!!! also watch your portion sizes they creep up on ya
  • sissie515513eh
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
  • kahyee
    kahyee Posts: 63
    Options
    Count me in. Sending you a friend request. We can do this.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Sounds reasonable :happy: im in!
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    20 lbs would essentially get me to my goal............... I'm in!
  • AmandaBlue1
    AmandaBlue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sending you a request.
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    count me n 2 sending u a friend request
  • curses7
    curses7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Friend request sent.
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    Someone else just posted asking if anyone wanted to set a goal of 20lbs off by the 4th of July. Thats 11 weeks away. Pretty close to your goal. Join in and we can all go through it together! You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • BumblePearl18
    BumblePearl18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated! Let's do it. :)
  • Just_Plain_D
    Options
    As someone else said 20 lbs would get me to my goal so count me in. Sending friend request now. Anyone else on this chain can add me as well.
  • prettywoman36
    prettywoman36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    IM IN.... IS IT STARTING TODAY? :smooched: WE GOT THIS... LADIES. WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
  • kathrynsmcmullen
    Options
    I'm totally in! My goal is 13 pounds, but 20 wouldn't hurt either :D
  • Ammebee
    Ammebee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ive just joined mfp. Im a week in and im finding my food choices are letting me down. Id love to join the 20lb in 75 days goal. I would appreciate any help or ideas people might have for meals & healthy snacks. Add me if you would like to help me out.

Thanks
  • vanessaruiz0319
    vanessaruiz0319 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this challenge! Count me in! I'll send you a friend request
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Definitely in! Send me a friend request, for all the people who are gonna go lose these 20lbs! ^.^
  • vanessawaw
    vanessawaw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im in! i added youuu ^^
    im on p90x too :D
  • missharleychick
    Options
    I love all the takers on this! I need to find an easy way to track all of our progress so we can see it. Perhaps I check in with each person every Sunday and then post our results... I think that would be neat to have some "accountability". Ill whip something together...
  • CW101
    CW101 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Feel free to add me!
  • Sirli_79
    Sirli_79 Posts: 31
    Options
    Count me in. I signed up my first 10K race on 12th of May.:drinker: Hoping to lose abit weight by then. Sending you a friend request.:smile: