Hello! 6'4" Male with about 20-30lbs left to lose

Options
Hey everybody!

My name is Bob and I am excited to finally post on here. I had an account about a year-6 months ago and lost almost 60lbs. After a few months of sitting steady at about 225 I am looking to finally get to my goal weight of ~195. I know the power of having others encouraging you each day can have and am looking for some MFP friends to help me with the final push!

I have a few long races coming up (50k - 31 miles and a marathon up in the mountains here in Colorado) that I would love to be at my goal weight for!

Hope to get to know a bunch of you very soon!

Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Well, hi there! How YOU doin'?
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Easy! You can do this! 20 lbs is nothing to you especially since your so tall... Your metabolism must be through the roof!

Congrats on the loss so far btw!

Feel free to add! :bigsmile:
  • b0bbystewart
    b0bbystewart Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing great! How are YOU doing?
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!

My name is Bob and I am excited to finally post on here. I had an account about a year-6 months ago and lost almost 60lbs. After a few months of sitting steady at about 225 I am looking to finally get to my goal weight of ~195. I know the power of having others encouraging you each day can have and am looking for some MFP friends to help me with the final push!

I have a few long races coming up (50k - 31 miles and a marathon up in the mountains here in Colorado) that I would love to be at my goal weight for!

Hope to get to know a bunch of you very soon!

Hey there! Good job for losing 60lbs! How did you do it?
  • b0bbystewart
    Options
    I ate less and moved more. I tracked every calorie with mfp and didn't cheat. It really was that simple! Hopefully I will be done by mid June!
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    welcome! =) add me if you would like!
  • darylewb
    darylewb Posts: 45
    Options
    Outstanding work mate!

I'm new to the MFP. Good inspiration for using this site as a tool for change.
  • william622
    william622 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    were about the same height and have the same amount left to lose lets get it!
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I ate less and moved more. I tracked every calorie with mfp and didn't cheat. It really was that simple! Hopefully I will be done by mid June!

WTG! Only 2 months to go :) Spread some good weight loss karma my way lol
  • b0bbystewart
    Options
    were about the same height and have the same amount left to lose lets get it!

Let's do this!