Anyone else on their last five pounds?

Options
I am getting so frustrated with these last five pounds that I am starting to regress a bit. I need some motivation and tips for loosing those last and most difficult pounds. Any tips for targeting abdominal fat is also helpful! I don't want to give up!!!!

Replies

• Jumpin2thefire
    Options
    Get a new workout like riding your bike for example. Seriously, you can burn massive amounts of calories riding your bike.
  • spedabstbit
    spedabstbit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 5-10, and I know what you mean! Things are slowing down here! I'd like to hear suggestions from people who are successfully navigating their way through the slow-down!
  • ksalvarezn
    ksalvarezn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last month of insanity and the exercises are varied but I am not loosing at this point. I know I'm gaining muscle since my arms and thighs are much more defined but I would still like t loose the fat from my belly and get to my goal weight. I have been taking more off days just because I'm tired and the progress is slow...
  • jwallner04
    jwallner04 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm withing 5-10 of my goal weight, although, I don't know if I'll want to stop there. I've noticed things starting to slow down now at this point. I've leaving for vacation on Saturday but once we get back I plan on hitting it hard! I'm going to do Chalean extreme. I've been doing the strength training portion of this but I'm going to add the cardio and hope that is enough to get me where I want to be.
  • coutureaffair
    Options
    UGH! Me too my goal weight is 120 and I have been hiking across this plateau for over a month I cannot break 123 it is SO FRUSTRATING I'm close to giving up):
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Take a really really big poop.
  • MeganG12345
    MeganG12345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ugh yes (well almost) and it's driving me bonkers. I lost the first 15 easily enough. The last five refuse to leave.
  • cjh022
    cjh022 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Been working on the last five pounds since the beginning of the year! I have stopped counting everything but have continued working out hard... I am mostly happy with my body now but ugh I just wanna hit goal! It is so freaking hard to keep it up when NOTHING changes for several months despite counting EVERYTHING. I'm taking about a month off from counting but still working out and hoping I can jump back in and knock it out after I graduate :smile:
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    In a similar situation. Just joined a new MFP group called "The Last 10 by Summer". A nice group of folks trying to get rid of the final 10 lbs. Its the group's first week, but it seems like we're a motivated bunch. I feel more confident that I'll get my butt in gear and refocus my efforts with the support of this team.