In Need Of Motivational Buddies !

Options
I'm 18 . I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs ( My little goal ). But , My long time goal is to lose 50 lbs .
I'm looking for some friends , so feel free to add me or shoot me a message . I'm friendly and fun to talk to ! :D

Replies

• megannau
    megannau Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! 20 pounds is my small goal as well.:smile:
  • ninjataxi
    ninjataxi Posts: 10
    Options
    You can add me - my goal is 15, but longer term 50. I get too sad when I look at how far away 50 is, 15 didn't seem that bad somehow!
  • Bria102
    Bria102 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new as well and you can add me...I'm trying to lose at least 20-30 lbs by June 20 and I know I'm going to need support. Congratulations on taking the first step towards losing weight...
  • army_wife22
    Options
    You can add me - I have small goals right now - my first is too lose 10lbs by May 27 but overall 60 pounds
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love having new friends!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 too! Gah, it'll be nice to have one friend exactly my age hahahaha anyways... I have to lose the last 28lbs before I reach my goal of 140. Hopefully before summer ends. It'll be nice to be able to put on a two piece even if its just to look at myself in the mirror. My name is Shalla btw. Good luck!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    My goal is 10-15 so far haven't done to well with it. Feel free to add with similar goals ((:
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Well you have come to the right place... I respond everyday and offer as much motivation as possible...
  • TrainSweatEatSleep
    TrainSweatEatSleep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    Anyone, please add me.
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :smooched: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me!!