365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• daynation
    daynation Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Congrats!!!!
  • pinksands143
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!! I will be happy when I can post these kind of results....
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    So inspirational. Way to go girl!
  • lessofjim
    lessofjim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    great job Kim
    sooo proud , dad
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard earned success, you look fantastic!
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    great job Kim
    sooo proud , dad

Awwwww....Dad - I'm proud of you too!
  • pattie317
    pattie317 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Very happy birthday!!
  • cossmos
    cossmos Posts: 8
    Options
    I love your story its an inspiration to me keep up the good work. I have lost nearly 30 lbs and need to lose another 30 your story will keep me going thank you
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow you look FANTASTIC!!! I am 22 lbs from goal and was beginning to think after so much lost I may have to just settle for where I am now. But you have inspired me to push through!! Thanks!!
  • Cmmf1234
    Cmmf1234 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration you look phenomenal and more important great to hear you feel phenomenal!
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY understand the whole "The me in pictures is not what I see in the mirror, so I guess I just don't photograph well" denial. I had it too. I looked in the mirror and although my legs were big and my boobs and *kitten* were huge and I had those annoying love handles, I really did not think I was that bad, until I saw an evil scale.... I decided I'd get on it for fun after christmas to brag that I couldn't gain weight. (For some reason I thought there was a limit on my body around 160, which is still big for a 5'2 girl) unfortunately that reality was realized when I saw it say 170... Say what?! After that I looked at pictures I took and I was always looking very chubby unless it was just a face picture or I smiled perfectly.... I had ways of fooling the camera when I took pictures of myself, so even in some before pictures I don't look that big. That's why I use the one on my avatar. It is the real me I never saw in the mirror until AFTER I started losing weight. NOW I GET IT!

Congrats by the way you look beautiful! <3:bigsmile:
  • wvgirl36
    wvgirl36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too can't wait till the day I get back in Onderland and no longer have to shop the plus sizes. When I tell people I can't wait to be back in 'Onderland' they look at me like I'm crazy cause they have no clue what that means. haha Its been a long time since I've been in the 100's and look forward to that day. I'm just getting started but it will eventually happen for me. You hang in there too cause I'm sure you will reach Onderland and stop having to shop plus sizes too.
  • wvgirl36
    wvgirl36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success story. I love reading about others who have lost a lot and how much it has improved their life.
  • pheralyn
    pheralyn Posts: 2
    Options
    Your story is an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
  • Jsteele1219
    Options
    Congratulations! What an incredible, inspiring story! I live in Seattle also and just may bump into you at an athletic event! I have completed several triathlons and think it is a wonderful goal to set and achieve - you can do it! Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job! You inspire :-)
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! THIS IS VERY MOTIVATIONAL!!!!! you looked pretty before but now that beauty is enhanced with so much hard work. you look amazing and very healthy! Well deserved!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Seemed to have missed this when you posted yesterday. Seriously great work and so worth the time and effort. Such a gift to yourself and your family and inspiring words to all the others out here fighting the fight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!