30 Day Shred ?!

Options
How was your results with the 30 Day Shred?! I was thinking of trying it . Is it worth it ?

Also , if you have attempted the 30 Day squat , pushup , or plank challenge . How was it?

Replies

• rio_nightmare
    Options
    I've been dong the 30 day squat challenge and adding the same amount of crunches for 17 days now! I do alot of other exercises as well, but I've enjoyed having a challenge to be accountable for:) I'd say go for it :)
  • iiwish
    iiwish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 (or 6?) and my thighs are unbelievably sore, it's the sorest I've ever felt and it's making me want to stop because it feels unnatural.. I don't want to feel like a quitter but it's bad. -___- My arms felt sore but they adjusted. Thighs are not yet
  • likeabanner
    likeabanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and my quads are... not okay. I mean I can't even say it's sore... it feels like I tore both sets of muscles because I can't even stand, walk down the stairs, squat, or sit without an immense pain. And I struggle. Stretching doesn't help, and going for a 30 minute walk minutely helped. I can get through level 1 with no issues after 3 days of it... so that's good. But the after pain is ungodly.
  • kimerz7
    kimerz7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 13 of the 30 Day Shred. I haven't seen a huge loss in weight or pounds yet but I'm feeling stronger and it's helping me workout more consistently.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30DS. I just finished level 1 today. It got better with time, at first I was dying but I ended up increasing my weights by the end. I hear level 2 is rough so I'm a little nervous about tomorrow.
    I have lost a few pounds but I'm not sure if that is from the 30DS or from eating less. I have lost quite a few inches and feel stonger and my skin is much healthier looking - things I attribute to exercising more (through the 30DS).
    Try it out, it's on youtube for free!
  • Trishabean1701
    Trishabean1701 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im doing the shred! Feel great! Days one and two were BRUTAL lol. Its a killer workout packed into 20 min a day that really, anyone can find time for. Im only halfway through Level 1 (And the Level 2 guys have frightened me with jumping jack horror stories) but I love it so far :) Im peppering it with elliptical workouts a few times here and there too and I can already see and feel a difference in how my thighs and arms feel!
    Worth a try!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've got one more day of the shred and I feel GREAT. I loved doing it and next week am going to probably start ripped in 30.
  • wannatangle
    wannatangle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just started. I did four days of Level 1 and today (day 5) I did Level 2. I have been doing BodyPump so I am not sore but I do think it is a good workout. It is also only 20 minutes plus a cool down, ends up being like 27 minutes, so anyone should be able to find the time. Obviously I have not seen results yet but I plan to keep it up. Level 2 has more things in plank position (push-up position) which is harder for me but it wasn't awful.
  • Lvlytxn
    Lvlytxn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2 Day 2 and ENJOYING it! I think level 1 was a bit too easy/slow for my pace and I got bored. Level 2 is a bit more intense. I haven't lost a pound and waiting to check inches until I'm done. But my endurance and ability to keep up has improved. Good luck!
  • missq1989
    missq1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Shred - only on Day 3 (not done today's yet) but I am aching like god knows what!!

I can't even begin to imagine how my muscles will feel tomorrow, I'm struggling to walk, coming down the stairs is a terrifying 'mare and even trying to sit on the toilet makes me wince! I've been told it gets easier, but when!? I fear that I will be unable to continue the shred if my muscles are just going to ache a little bit more each day!!
  • ssizmur
    ssizmur Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3 day 5 and I did not see a change during the first 2 levels but I have noticed a huge change in the past few days. I have only lost 1 pound but the inches are falling off.

Stick with it!
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    Hi All!

I am currently on day 18 of the shred (d8l2) and I feel AMAZING! everyone has commented on how happier I've been this past week!

I took measurements at the start and on day 15, I lost a total of 7 inches all over and 3lbs! I'm excited to see the final result!

For those of you looking to drop pounds, it probably won't happen with the shred alone - you need to add in extra cardio! I recommend no more trouble zones or burn fat boost metabolism from Jillian and they're free on youtube too!

Give me an add and good luck to you all :-) x
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    It works! Done 30DS and RI30 from her. She's evil but she's got it down. I did like RI30 better. GO FOR IT!
  • MMFernaays
    MMFernaays Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on L2D3..and as many of you have mentioned, I haven't seen a difference with the scale (hoping that changes), but I too feel stronger...that has been a big motivator for me to continue.

Yesterday was just a bad day for me, I felt like I was always hungry and unfortunately I didn't have the right foods with me at work to stay on track...Willpower was lost yesterday, and that only made me mad with myself...

But today is a new day, and I'm sure Jillian will see the guilt in my eyes from skipping yesterday and make me work that much harder! :)