Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    sandifoster66- s endding friends request
  • childsca
    childsca Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been on here awhile. BUT.....haven't committed. I've committed myself to weight loss and fitness as of this morning. We all need encouragement! Sending friend request!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I wish you well. Keep in mind there are those that only use their diaries. There are those that need motivation and log exercise and weight. There are those that are creepers that just read the forums and never contribute anything.

Then there are those of us that use it for EVERYTHING...a social site, diary, exercise, etc.
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    add me if you want lots to lose too
  • CherryWoman
    Options
    You can do it! I have been on this journey since feb and down 20lbs. I also joined a 5k in the beginning of march. Such a great motivator!

good luck...this program works if u use it!

If u need any motivation..or just having a bad day dont hesitate to send me a message.

Good Luck on your journey, this will be worth the steps towards your future goal!

-LauraJo:smile:
  • dmarie4747
    Options
    Well here I go...!! I too am a "newbie" and excited by this website and all that it has to offer. My doctor told me about MFP. I am very determined and hopeful to lose 60 pounds, and get onto a healthy track!! I think the support here will be great!
  • robincarter101
    robincarter101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am right there with you. With Gods help we can do this.

Here we go...

Stay in touch,

My name is Robin