craving chocolate and cake

Options
2»

Replies

• tiffaniball06
    Options
    If I'm craving something that badly I normally let myself eat it otherwise I'll end up eating everything else in sight and still have the craving.

this is so true once i really wanted a 500 calorie desert from Dairy queen but thought i was to many calories so i kept munching on small healthy foods to fight that craving and ended up going over 1000 calories and I would have only been over like 300 whith exercise so now if i want real chocolate I just get a small candy bar that i have been wanting and give half to my son or husband and eat the other half and get my fix and then go work out a little harder.
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    I agree with a chocolate covered protein bar (Atkins has a yummy line) or try a Chocolate Vitatop it's 100 calories!

If all fails try the Betty Crocker Warm Delight MINIs for 150 calories!
  • smalltowncutie82
    Options
    I crave chocolate and cake all the time regardless of what TOM it is! :laugh:

ME TOO!!!!
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Don'y know if you have the "options" range of hot chocolate drinks in the states but they really do if for my choc cravings - Only 40 cals per cup
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Walmart makes a very good sugar free Angel food Cake. Its like 60 calories for a huge slice (you cut the entire cake in 6 slices). You can buy some half sugar or sugar free chocolate syrup and drizzle that over the top................mmmmm. Add some of that fruit you have as well........even better.
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Walmart makes a very good sugar free Angel food Cake. Its like 60 calories for a huge slice (you cut the entire cake in 6 slices). You can buy some half sugar or sugar free chocolate syrup and drizzle that over the top................mmmmm. Add some of that fruit you have as well........even better.