24 year old girl halfway to 100lbs loss

Options
Hey everyone, I am looking for some new friends on here that I can talk to who have similar goals. I am happy to say I am just about halfway there! My ultimate goal would be 140-150lbs range! I have an open diary as well :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sarahpierpoint775
    Options
    Hi, that's an incredible weight loss. I'm Sarah, 24, live in Nottingham and am completely new to this. I was with weight watchers and went from 15 stone to 11 but have gone back up to 13 stone 4 pounds. Trying to get back into my wardrobe lol :)
  • caroldeanda
    caroldeanda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I also did weight watchers b4! Ok I just added you ;-)
  • army_wife22
    Options
    That is incredible weight loss, my ultimate goal is 60lbs. I have tried weight watchers was not pleased with it. You can add me
  • misscheriem
    Options
    Hey I'm Cherie, I've just stated my weight loss journey... I have 85lbs until I get to my goal! Feels like it wil never happen :( If anyone has tips that would be great! I want to be the sexy young lady I used to be so sick of being "the fat girl" it's really depressing
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    congrats so far!! you look great! I also want to get to 140. your photos are great inspiration.
  • missANWilson
    missANWilson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well I might not be half way there but I am on the way there you can add me any one can actually. Im 18 and on my journey to become 148 (as of right now)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Cherie, I've just stated my weight loss journey... I have 85lbs until I get to my goal! Feels like it wil never happen :( If anyone has tips that would be great! I want to be the sexy young lady I used to be so sick of being "the fat girl" it's really depressing

it WILL happen! just think if you start now and work hard, you'll lose the 85lbs probably by the time 2014 starts! great way to begin the new year.
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far :) I'm in the same goal range aiming for around 150. Feel free to add
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm as old as your Mother, but still would like to be your friend, lol!
  • swopen
    swopen Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! I'm about the same age (27) and am also about halfway to my 110 pound weight loss goal. I've been using MFP for a while to log food and exercise, but now I also want to become part of the community. I feel like I've been struggling the past couple of weeks and it would be great to befriend other people in similar situations so we can motivate each other to keep going! Feel free to add me as your friend (this goes for anyone!).
  • Crystle85
    Crystle85 Posts: 48
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far, that is amazing! I'm 20 pounds down, about 50 more to go until I'm comfortable. Would be happy to have more friends, anyone is welcome to add me. :bigsmile: