Results after 90 day Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Made a short vid to display my results after 90 days. HUGE difference to my tummy. I started p90x after taking 1 week off and currently down more weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUDVGYJQKqc

Replies

• MaryMcnz
    MaryMcnz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • meaningful99
    Options
    Great work! What a noticeable difference!
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    orale vato!! Nice work
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    well done, that's AWESOME!! even better when the rest of the family benefit from it
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Someday that cute little baby will appreciate what you did!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ! Great video too
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Made a short vid to display my results after 90 days. HUGE difference to my tummy. I started p90x after taking 1 week off and currently down more weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUDVGYJQKqc

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this! Great results! As if you've never heard it, your WHY is adorable :)
    Again, thanks so much for posting this. I am on week one, and although I don't have a lot to lose, you gave me super motivation to complete it :)
  • amyfliesalot
    amyfliesalot Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! Inspirational!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I wanted this program.... Might just have to get it now!
  • brigit628
    brigit628 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    very nice! I know it didn't come easy, you look great!!
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    gah! im doing the body revolution this is so motivating! i cant wait to see results like you have you look amazing!
  • Dana31601
    Dana31601 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Impressive!!
  • k916and
    k916and Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am going to check out her videos now. Thanks for the motivation!
  • fakesnake69
    Options
    Wow, never did i think i would get such wonderful comments. Everyone, thank you. I've lost an additional 5lbs since i made that vid. I am currently -40lbs
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    YOu go! You are def an inspiration for me. All that hard work paid off you deserve this stroll down the cat walk!
  • pepgab
    pepgab Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you. I'm in week four and frustrated be the scale is not moving but my clothes are fitting differently. Can I ask how many calories did you eat each day and did you follow her meal plan.
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! You look amazing!! I am on my 4th day of JMBR! It is always so motivating to see results like yours!
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!