So the weight loss starts now!

Hey everyone I'm Cherie,

I'm 23 years old with a 5 year old Daughter :) I have put on about 86lbs in the past few years from depression and anxitey. I have to put a stop to it now because really it's just making my depression worse! I miss the old me I have never had a weight problem before hand like i've always been curvy but never "fat" I need the old sexy Cherie back so bad! Feel free to add me aso we can share our journey! If anyone has tips or anything that would be great!!!

Replies

• MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    My tips: Put in work EVERYDAY, Don't listen to "know-it-all's", do what works for you and you'll hit your goal.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    My tips: Put in work EVERYDAY, Don't listen to "know-it-all's", do what works for you and you'll hit your goal.

Are you seriously suggesting that she don't listen to advice from people with more knowledge than her? Of all the asinine things to suggest.

facepalm.jpg
  • Lol guys its ok :) I get what Steez is staying like some people like to tell you what to do "know it alls" but it does'nt mean it works for you. But saying that I am verry verry open for tips etc. I believe knowledge is power