lean protein powders

Options
2»

Replies

• Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    THIS IS EAS PROTEIN POWDER.. CERTAINLY NOT SOMETHING I WOULD PUT IN MY BODY!

Ingredients:
    Whey Protein Concentrate (Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin), Corn Maltodextrin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Salt, Whey Protein Isolate, Carageenan, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, and Sucralose.

Contains milk and soy ingredients. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg and fish ingredients.
  • Bejede
    Bejede Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bump--to reread later
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I use the About Time 100% Whey. It's 103 calories per scoop, 0 carbs, 0 fat, 25g protein and sweetened with stevia.
  • mel3491
    mel3491 Posts: 31
    Options
    I use MRM Whey in rich vanilla. You can add it to water or milk. I'm watching carbs and it's low- using stevia. You can get it at Vitamin Discount (store).
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I use the Eat Good Look Great protein powder. I used to use the EAS, but I'm really watching my sodium intake so I stood in Walmart and compared the sodium content in all of them. I got it in vanilla cream. It tastes good, and it was the lowest in sodium and sugar.
  • Basedg0d
    Basedg0d Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    isopure

210 calories

0 carbs
    50g of protein

or 1 scoop

0carb
    25g protein

It's a little expensive but the macros and flavors are the best.
  • mdlga87
    mdlga87 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have been using the EAS LEAN 15 for two weeks now. I really like it and I have seen results from using it. The first week of using it I lost 3 pounds and this second week I lost 2.5 pounds. My muscles and body feel more energized and I have more resistance with my work outs. I purchased the vanilla cream and I usually drink it in the morning for breakfast. I blend it with strawberries, almond vanilla milk and flaxseeds. I have also mixed it in my oatmeal and it taste great. I recommend it :-)
  • mdlga87
    mdlga87 Posts: 5
    Options
    I use the EAS Lean 15 in chocolate in my coffee every morning. I just use the fresh brewed coffee, almond milk, powder (1 or 2 scopes depending on what I will be eating the rest of the day) and blend, then pour over ice. I love it and its only between 118-190 calories depending on how much almond milk and how many scoops I use.

YUMMM...I will try this. Sounds delish :-)