Find your Height/Weight Twin

Options
1235»

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Also I have been down to 122lbs And though that was too thin for my frame I still had a menstrual cycle so guess you're wrong DR :)
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    5"4 139
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 110 lbs...Where is my twin??? :)
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Also I have been down to 122lbs And though that was too thin for my frame I still had a menstrual cycle so guess you're wrong DR :)

LOL- tell 'em Serena.
  • Yama317
    Yama317 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am 5'9" and 211 lbs
  • Dicksona2
    Dicksona2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and 123lbs :D

I'm 5ft too! I haven't weighed myself this month, but last time I did, I was 124 lbs. So close! :)
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    5' 2" and 190 lbs
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 180 lbs at the moment :bigsmile:

We are pretty close too!! I am 5' 2" and 190
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

LOL- tell 'em Serena.
    If I had the two cents in change that everyone has about other peoples weight I would be rich. I am so sick of people saying too thin like 138lbs at 5'8" is just awful. I get told I am "too thin" at 144lbs and it pisses me off. Guess what f****ckers? It is my body and I will do what I want. Also I find it funny that half the people that tell me this are either starving themselves to lose weight or haven't cared what their waist size was since Oscar was a pup. I will be 134lbs. I will be 18% body fat. I will be doing it healthy and all those people can suck it.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options

LOL- tell 'em Serena.
    If I had the two cents in change that everyone has about other peoples weight I would be rich. I am so sick of people saying too thin like 138lbs at 5'8" is just awful. I get told I am "too thin" at 144lbs and it pisses me off. Guess what f****ckers? It is my body and I will do what I want. Also I find it funny that half the people that tell me this are either starving themselves to lose weight or haven't cared what their waist size was since Oscar was a pup. I will be 134lbs. I will be 18% body fat. I will be doing it healthy and all those people can suck it.

Yeah, it's almost the same with me. Even though I'm 62", I get told by others that I should weigh over 200 lbs and I need to gain extra weight. I do know that if I do go over 200 lbs, my blood pressure rises, plus I struggle maintaining a decent pace when I run, which is something I love to do. As you said, we know our own comfort levels with our bodies and that's all that should matter at the end of the day.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    6'0" 310lbs.
  • betherfany
    Options
    5'3" and 180 lbs at the moment :bigsmile:

We are pretty close too!! I am 5' 2" and 190

Close to you both I'm 5'3 and 189!
  • DirtyTrickster
    DirtyTrickster Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    5'11"
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    6'0" 310lbs.

I'll be your twin!!! A little off but not too far:)